These vanilla and peach muffins are divine and so easy to make! Great for packing a children’s lunch box or your own lunch box for a small treat or children’s party.
- 1 medium peach, sliced
- Dry ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups (140 g) ground almonds
- 2 ½ tablespoons. coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ year/kg. salt
- Wet ingredients:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners or use silicone liners.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl and the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined. Add the chopped peaches and mix again.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 12 muffin cases. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and place on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
GF – GLUTEN FREE
DF – Dairy FREE
LC. – LOW carb
MP – FOOD PREP/ICE TOTAL
V – PLANTATION
N – Contains nuts