Are you ready to upgrade your ecommerce game with the power of keeping track of trends?
If so, you may know that Sell The Trend is one of the most powerful dropshipping platforms for this.
To start using Sell The Trend, you must pay anywhere from $24.97 to $99.97 per month, according to Sell The Trend’s pricing plans.
But which Sell The Trend pricing plan is best?
In this article, we’ll explore the different Sell The Trend pricing plans, breaking down their features to help you decide which one to choose!
So, let’s jump right in and discover the perfect Sell The Trend plan for your business!
What is the best Sell The Trend pricing plan for me?
Let’s start with the basics.
Sell The Trend has three pricing plans on offer:
To keep it simple, we’ve created a list below where you’ll find each of Sell The Trend’s pricing plans with a summary of when to choose them.
Here are the best Sell The Trend pricing plans for your needs:
- Lite Plan ($24.97 per month). Sell The Trend’s Lite Plan is great for trying out the platform. You don’t get access to the platform’s main product research feature (NEXUS), but you can use Sell The Trend Shops and do your product research with features like the CJDropshipping Trend Explorer.
- Essential Plan ($39.97 per month). The Essential Plan gives you the best bang for your buck. Pick this plan if you want to use Sell The Trend to find winning products!
- Pro Plan ($99.97 per month). The Pro Plan is only required if you are running multiple dropshipping stores at once.
Relatively easy, right?
And here comes the best part:
You can activate a free 7-day trial for Sell The Trend by clicking here!
What do you get for each of Sell The Trend’s pricing plans?
Now, let’s examine each plan individually and see what Sell The Trend offers!
The Lite Plan
The Lite Plan is Sell The Trend’s most accessible pricing plan at $24.97 per month or $19.97 per month when paying yearly.
It allows you to build your own ecommerce store using the built-in Sell The Trend Shops feature or connect one store hosted on an ecommerce platform like Shopify.
The biggest disadvantage of using the Lite Plan is that you cannot access the NEXUS feature.
NEXUS is a fantastic product research tool that helps you find winning dropshipping products.
In fact, it’s among our favorite product research tools out there!
Most dropshipping products shown in the NEXUS dashboard are ones with the characteristics of a winning product, making product research so much easier and faster!
But before we get too excited, we must remember that NEXUS is NOT included with Sell The Trend’s Lite Plan.
So, what does this plan include? Let’s take a look at the main features:
- AliExpress & CJdropshipping trend tools. You can access Sell The Trend’s database to find the most trending products on AliExpress or CJdropshipping. What’s more, Sell The Trend will show you when there’s a local supplier available for your product so that you can achieve even faster shipping times!
- Chrome extension. By installing Sell The Trend’s Chrome extension, you can auto-import products directly from AliExpress or CJdropshipping into your store. You will also see the lowest shipping prices for each product.
- 24/7 Customer support. Even with the cheapest pricing plan, Sell The Trend offers 24/7 support so that you can get an answer to any of your questions at any time!
If you’re interested in Sell The Trend’s Lite Plan, you can start a 7-day free trial here!
The Essential Plan
Next up, there is Sell The Trend’s Essential Plan.
This plan costs $39.97 per month or $32.97 per month when paying annually.
The Essential Plan removes the most significant limitation of the Lite Plan and allows you to use the NEXUS product research tool.
However, since we already discussed NEXUS earlier, we will focus on this plan’s other features now! (And there are quite a few of those.)
Here are the main features of Sell The Trend’s Essential Plan:
- NEXUS product research tool. We will mention it one last time just to be sure. Sell The Trend’s Essential Plan unlocks NEXUS, an excellent tool for finding your next winning product!
- 1-Click push to store & product page generator. Found a product you love with NEXUS? If so, taking the next steps has never been easier. Simply click the ‘Push to Store’ button, and Sell The Trend will automatically import the product to your store AND create a high-converting product page for it!
- Store Intelligence Spy Tool. Do you ever wonder about your competitor’s traffic or sales? Well, say goodbye to that feeling because the Store Intelligence Spy Tool allows you to analyze the data of any successful dropshipping store:
- Find local suppliers. If you want the fastest shipping possible for your customers, there’s no way around using local dropshipping suppliers. And with Sell The Trend, finding them is now an easy task!
- Monitor products. Did you find a product from a supplier or a different online store not listed in Sell The Trend’s database? If so, you can add it using a custom link, and Sell The Trend will send you an email notification once the product is added.
- Amazon explorer. As one of the largest ecommerce platforms worldwide, Amazon shouldn’t be missed in your product research strategy. With Amazon explorer, Sell The Trend allows you to find the best-performing products on Amazon:
- Free dropshipping tools. The Essential Plan also unlocks some awesome tools to take your dropshipping store to the next level. These include the Influencer Engagement Calculator, Facebook Audience Builder, and Video Ads Creator:
All in all, even though this plan is called ‘Essential,’ we think it offers more than that!
As you see in the list of features above, the Essential Plan unlocks pretty much any feature that Sell The Trend has.
For most people, there is absolutely no need to upgrade to the Pro Plan.
So, if you want to get started, click here to activate your free 7-day trial!
But wait, what if you’re running multiple dropshipping stores?
In that case, you should read on to learn more about Sell The Trend’s last (and most expensive) subscription, the Pro Plan:
The Pro Plan
Sell The Trend’s Pro Plan, available for $99.97 per month or $79.97 per month if paid annually, is tailored to meet the demand of experienced online store owners.
Here’s everything that the Pro Plan adds on top of the Essential Plan:
- Increased Sell The Trend Shops limit. The Pro Plan allows you to create three Sell The Trend Shops instead of two.
- Increased product import limit. The maximum number of products you can ‘Push to Store’ goes from 5,000 to unlimited.
- Increased limit of connected stores. You can now connect up to ten stores instead of three.
- Increased limit of monitored products. The Pro Plan allows you to monitor unlimited products instead of a maximum of 100.
- Increased staff accounts limit. You can add up to four staff accounts instead of two.
- Increased AI content generation limited. You can generate up to 80 pieces of AI content for your website instead of 40.
So, who is the Pro Plan for?
As you can see from the list above, the Pro Plan doesn’t add any new features on top of the Essential Plan; it only increases the limit of some functions.
Therefore, the Pro Plan is suited for you if:
- You run multiple dropshipping stores.
- You want to build a dropshipping store with over 5,000 products.
- You need more than two staff members to use your Sell The Trend account.
- You are a heavy user of Sell The Trend’s AI Brand Builder feature (although you can also use tools like Copywise or Jasper for this).
Sell The Trend free trial: An overview of all possibilities
If you are dropshipping on a low budget, you might wonder if you can use Sell The Trend for free.
And if you are, we have good and bad news.
The good news? You can use Sell The Trend for free!
But here is the bad news; it will only be free temporarily since you will use a free trial.
Yes, Sell The Trend offers a free 7-day trial for the Lite and Essential Plans!
Here is an overview of all possibilities of Sell The Trend’s free trial:
|Sell The Trend Pricing Plan||Lite Plan||Essential Plan||Pro Plan|
|Free Trial Available?||Yes||Yes||No|
|Free Trial Duration||7 days||7 days||N/A|
The free trial can be activated without a credit card and can be canceled at any time.
Just remember that you will have to pay the regular monthly or annual fee after seven days to keep the selected plan’s features!
Why should you use Sell The Trend?
You now know more about Sell The Trend’s pricing plans, but what are some reasons why you might need the tool for your dropshipping store?
As a dropshipping store owner, it’s crucial to find the right products to help your business thrive.
And Sell The Trend is an excellent tool for product research! However, what makes Sell The Trend is that it offers much more than just a list of product names.
Here are some reasons why you should use Sell The Trend:
- Find winning products. With its Product Explorer, Sell The Trend’s advanced AI analyzes millions of products and market trends to recommend the best products at the right time.
- Product insights with NEXUS. Examine 26 data points for each competitor and product, discover trending products, assess competition, and price your products effectively.
- Simplify product importing. Easily add trending products to your store with just one click, creating high-converting product pages in the process.
- Access to trusted suppliers. Connect with nearly 1,200 verified suppliers both in the US and internationally, ensuring quality products and reliable shipping.
- Streamlined order fulfillment. Fulfill orders with a single click, automatically updating customers with tracking information.
- Comprehensive marketing tools. Automatically generate video ads and use the Facebook Audience Builder and ROI tracking to reach the right customers and boost your brand.
To conclude, you must use a product research tool like Sell The Trend to find winning products and develop a pricing and marketing strategy to sell them on your online store.
There are a few product research tools out there, but Sell The Trend is an excellent choice if:
- You want a product research tool that provides extensive data on each product.
- You’re looking for an all-in-one dropshipping app for product research and marketing.
- You don’t mind paying the higher-than-average subscription price for the product research tool.
Tip: You can find our in-depth review article of Sell The Trend here!
FAQs about Sell The Trend’s pricing plans
If you aren’t sure which pricing plan from Sell The Trend is right for you, you might have some questions we haven’t answered yet. So, take a look at these FAQs below:
What is Sell The Trend?
Sell The Trend is a product research tool that helps you find winning products for your store with data sources from AliExpress, Amazon, CJdropshipping, and a ton of Shopify stores.
Is Sell The Trend worth it?
Yes, Sell The Trend is worth it as it offers valuable features such as product discovery using NEXUS, simplified product imports, trusted supplier connections, streamlined order fulfillment, and marketing tools.
Related pricing plan guides
Not sure yet about using Sell The Trend? Or are you curious about what other companies are out there for your online business?
We’ve got you covered! Check out the lists below to find more great companies:
Before we go to the conclusion, we’ve created a quick summary of this article for you, so you can easily remember it:
- Sell The Trend’s Lite Plan is perfect for finding trending products on AliExpress and CJdropshipping.
- Sell The Trend’s Essential Plan offers the best value and unlocks all platform features.
- Sell The Trend’s Pro Plan is for you if you run multiple dropshipping stores or need more than 5,000 products on your online store.
Congratulations, you are now an expert on Sell The Trend’s pricing plans!
This article should provide all the information you might need to pick the pricing plan that fits you best.
If you have any further questions, please ask them in the comment section below!
Lastly, if you have decided that Sell The Trend is not for you, here are some awesome alternatives!
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: