Check them out 3-ingredient egg bites The perfect quick and easy breakfast option. These are so simple to make and are great for the first meal of the day, high in protein and delicious.
Weight Watchers Points for egg bites
Our three-ingredient egg bites are zero (0) points for the WW 2023 program. Click here to track scores directly in the WW app.
For comparison, here are the WW points for other egg bites:
- Bacon & Cheese Sous Vide Egg Bites – 3 points for 1
- TOTAL Egg Sous Vide Egg Bites – 6 points for 2 bites
- Starbucks Kale and Mushroom Egg Bites – 6 points per 1 order
Tips for cooking egg muffins for lunch
Here are some helpful tips for making these egg bites:
- Add vegetables! People who follow me know that I’m a big fan of adding vegetables to almost any recipe I can. Try adding a handful of spinach or cooked mushrooms or onions to these egg bites. Shredded zucchini would also be a great option.
- Top with a sprinkle of cheese. Since the eggs in these muffins are zero points, you can add a sprinkle of cheese like shredded American, cheddar, or parmesan (count extra points).
- Serve these bites with sugar-free bacon, turkey sausage, or hash browns cooked with cooking spray or a little oil. Click here for more low point WW breakfast ideas.
How to cook egg bites
These egg bites are perfect for a weekend meal and weeknight breakfast.
Allow the egg bites to cool completely. Store in a sealed container or ziplock bag in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
To reheat, heat for 30 seconds in microwave or 20 minutes in fan or oven at 350 degrees F until heated through.
Although these egg bites can be frozen, the texture becomes mushy when reheated, so I don’t recommend it.
Top 5 Most Popular Weight Watchers Egg Recipes
If you like this 3-ingredient breakfast, be sure to check out our other egg recipes.
- WW Bacon and Egg Cups – These easy egg cups have ham, cheese, and eggs. Bake in a muffin tin.
- WW Egg salad – Zero points for this egg salad with Greek yogurt.
- Low Carb Southwestern Egg Muffins – These egg muffins have a ham and southwest flavor with a little spice.
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs – Eggs cooked in the Instant Pot have a shell that glides on like a dream.
- WW Banana Souffle – This zero-point dessert or snack featured in the Holy Mess 3 Day Diet is packed with protein and just two ingredients.
Instant Pot Egg Bites
A popular variation on this recipe is Starbucks duplicating sous vide eggs in the Instant Pot. Click here for So Very Blessed’s foolproof Instant Pot Egg Bites recipe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about cooking eggs
For smaller traditional egg bites, an egg bite device works best. We used a muffin tin for our egg bites. They are slightly larger and more durable.
Yes, egg bites are super healthy, with protein and healthy fats in every serving. Our Egg Bites recipe is especially healthy with just Greek yogurt and slaw.
Yes, there are zero eggs in the WW program 2023.
Heat the egg bites in the microwave for 30 seconds or until heated through. They can also be heated in the oven or fan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until heated through.
While the egg bites can be frozen, I find they become a bit rubbery and watery when warmed up. I recommend eating them fresh or storing them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
WW Egg Bites – Just 4 Easy Steps with Photos!
Here’s how to make easy egg bites.
Step 1: Gather the ingredients
The ingredients for this meal’s breakfast bites are eggs, salsa, and fat-free Greek yogurt. All ingredients are zero points, meaning you can enjoy this as a zero point meal.
Step 2: Mix and pour into muffin tins
You may still have small chunks of yogurt in your mixture, which is fine.
Grease the muffin tin VERY well or the egg mixture will stick. I used cooking spray. Each muffin tin will be almost full. I used a small soup ladle to make this easier.
Step 3: Bake
Bake the eggs in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes. A knife inserted in the center should come out clean. Do not overbake or the muffins will not come out of the pan without sticking or breaking.
Allow to cool, remove the egg bites from the muffin tin.
Step 4: Serve and enjoy
Serve these egg muffins with fruit and, if desired, additional Greek yogurt and salsa for topping. You can also serve them with lean bacon or turkey sausage.
You can’t go wrong with these healthy, protein-packed eggs to start your day off right. These are great for you or someone in your family.
Print the recipe
3-Ingredient Egg Bites
These 3-ingredient egg bites are packed with protein and easy to make. Perfect for making breakfast. Low calories and zero WW points.
Calories. 71:will you
- 12:00 egg
- 1/2 glass plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 glass salsa
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray the muffin pan VERY WELL with cooking spray.
Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk.
Add yogurt and salsa and stir to combine. (There may still be small bits of yogurt. That’s normal.)
Divide the mixture evenly into 12 muffin tins. The mixture will rise almost to the top. I used a small (came with my silverware) soup ladle and 3 ladles were perfect for each muffin cup.
Bake for about 30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center of the cups comes out clean. Do not over bake as this makes them hard to pop out of the muffin pan.
Allow the egg bites to cool for about 10 minutes, then remove from the muffin pan. Serve warm or allow to cool completely before refrigerating or refrigerating.
Calories. 71:will you |: Carbohydrates. 1:is |: Proteins: 7:00is |: Fat. 4:is |: Saturated fats. 1:is |: Polyunsaturated fats. 1:is |: Monounsaturated fats. 2:is |: Trans fats. 0.02:is |: Cholesterol. 164:mg |: Sodium. 137:mg |: Potassium. 100mg |: Fiber. 0.2:is |: Sugar: 1:is |: Vitamin A. 290IU: |: Vitamin C. 0.2:mg |: Calcium. 37:mg |: iron 1:mg
What’s your favorite zero point WW breakfast? Share in the comments below.
More WW recipes you’ll love!
Top 10 WW Products to Buy on Amazon
Where to buy WW food?
7 Day Basic WW Meal Plan – Free PDF Printable
WW 3 Day Zero Point Meal Plan