Viking territory cooperates with Purple PTSD, similarly do their best to feature great Minnesota Vikings content. As a result, we occasionally promote what they have to offer in The View from VT weekly article. Take a look at five of their articles from the past week.
1) Former Vikings QB rips the USFL. Personally, I’d be happy to see some good results from either of these leagues. There are players who can continue their professional career. In some cases, outstanding players could then travel to the NFL.
2) The Vikings quietly acquired a No. 2 player in the Hawkenson trade. Yes, the other part of the trade has finally come true. The young DB also agreed to a deal that will keep him in town for four seasons.
3) CBS Sports’ bold prediction for the 2023 Vikings. To be honest, I don’t think it’s particularly brave, but different people will disagree. A bolder prediction? The Vikings defense is a top-12 group in 2023. Do I believe it? No, not really, but keeping Za’Darius Smith would mean the Vikings would have a top-notch pass rushing unit.
4) Famous Viking Killer Now Free Agent. A painful memory for Vikings fans, to be sure. In Philly? Well, that’s another story. I should think there are a lot of places in town where Mr. Falls eats for free.
5) Get ready for another loud Vikings rant in 9 months. Kirk Cousins is closer to middle age in his Vikings career than he is as a senior. I think he still has a few purple years left.
Enjoy further reading, Minnesota Vikings fans! Skol.