- Use descriptive names for variables and functions: Use descriptive names that indicate what the variable or function is used for. For example, use the value totalPrice instead of the variable t containing the total price.
- Use indentation and spaces: Using proper indentation and spaces can greatly improve code readability. Use even indentation and spaces to make your code more readable.
- Avoid Global Variables: Global variables can cause name conflicts and make code difficult to debug. Instead, use local variables and pass them as arguments to functions.
D. Advanced Topics You Must Learn
- Build Tools: Build tools like Webpack, Babel, and Grunt are essential to modern web development workflows. Knowing how to use these tools effectively can help you optimize your code and automate repetitive tasks.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: With so many different browsers and devices in use today, ensuring that code works across all of them can be a significant challenge. Understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and techniques such as attribute detection and complex degradation can help you write more robust code.
- Simplifies HTML document processing and event handling.
- Offers a wide range of plugins and extensions for advanced features.
- Provides a powerful and flexible library for creating user interfaces.
- Enables you to create complex user interface components using simple declarative syntax. Provides tools for room management, event management and more.
- Provides tools to manage data and interact with back-end services.
- Provides a set of built-in directives, services and modules for rapid development.
- Suitable for small and large web applications.
- Provides a simple API for building powerful and dynamic web applications.
- Helps identify bugs early in the development process and provides a more stable and maintainable code base.
- It is widely used by developers to create large enterprise web applications.
- Provides powerful tools to package and distribute these applications to end users.
F. Apply Your Knowledge with Hands-on Projects
- React Weather App: A simple weather app built using React and the OpenWeatherMap API. It displays current weather conditions, and a 5-day forecast, and allows users to search for the weather in any city around the world. Source code
- Tic Tac Toe Game: A classic Tic Tac Toe game built using React. Allows players to play against each other or the computer. Source code
- Portfolio Website: A personal portfolio website built using React and Bootstrap. Displays projects, skills, and experience in an easy-to-navigate format. Source code
- Chat App: A real-time chat application built using Node.js, Express.js, and Socket.io. Allows users to chat with each other in real-time and supports multiple rooms. Source code
G. Practice Makes Perfect
H. Become an Expert
- Google Developer Certification
- IBM Professional Certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) – Web Applications
- Front-End Developer
- Full-Stack Developer
- UI/UX Developer
- Web Developer