Marketing Podcast with Louis Gudema
His forthcoming book is the second edition Bullseye Marketing: where he teaches how to develop, execute and scale a successful marketing strategy for B2B companies.
Take the key.
This second edition Bullseye Marketing: focuses exclusively on B2B marketing and highlights examples of how creativity can be incorporated into B2B marketing strategies. Luis emphasizes the importance of the third phase of the Bullseye Marketing approach, which is to create mental reach and develop brand awareness so that you can be on top of your customers and make your short-term marketing more effective.
Questions I ask Louis Gudema:
- [02:11] Why did you write the second edition? What was needed? What’s up?
- [07:37] You talk a lot about conversion rate optimization, so tell me a little bit about your thinking about what you’ve seen people focus on.
- [09:24] What are the significant channel differences or approaches for a B2B marketer as opposed to a B2C marketer?
- [12:44] When it comes to brand marketing, how can I invest in it when I can’t really measure it?
- [18:45] How do you feel about AI in marketing these days?
- [21:53] You’re the author of a great book, Bullseye Marketing, but you also write books, and for other people, I guess, as a ghostwriter. Can you talk about your decision to do this?
More about Louis Gudema.
More about Agency Certification Intensive Training.
Take a marketing assessment.
Do you like this show? Click above and give us a review on iTunes please.
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is an audio destination for business professionals looking for the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.