In today’s episode, we’ll talk to a financial expert who understands what we as small business owners need to do with our money. With over 35 years of experience, Curtis May debunks the myths people believe about wealth management and provides practical advice for small business success.
“Most people think too short-term, and you have to capitalize. If you have money, which means you have to save it, opportunities will find you. no need to go looking. Don’t be afraid to capitalize, save money so you can prepare for emergencies and opportunities.” – Curtis May
Listen to the podcast below:
This week on the SmallBizChat Podcast.
- Solve bigger problems to get a bigger check.
- Why Traditional Financial Advice Doesn’t Work for Small Businesses
- Your business is your number one asset.
- Look ahead and predict your business, not behind you.
- Separating your personal finances from your business finances.
- Speculation versus investment.
- Becoming your own banker.
- Three rules of investment.
The mentioned resources:
Contact Curtis May.
Want to hear more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe to your favorite platform so you never miss an episode.