A new update has been released for Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.94. Below you can find all the game update details, bug fixes, improvements and Patch Notes. Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.94 is now available for all platforms including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and PC. File size may vary by platform.
As of now, Studio Wildcard has yet to release official patch notes, although the studio did mention in its latest Community Crunch that Eggcellent Adventures will launch on April 3rd and will be available on Nintendo Switch for the first time.
For now, here’s the latest round of fixes for the March 31st PC version that didn’t hit consoles:
Current version of ARK Official PS4 server network servers. v713.5
Current ARK official client version: v713.7
v713.5 – 03/07/2023 – Minor version for servers
- Fixed the exploit
- Fixed the crash
v713.4 (713.7 client) – 03/06/2023 – Major version for servers and clients
- Survival of the Fittest launches for PlayStation 4
- Fixed multiple client crashes
- The one waiting for Explorer note recordings
- Fixed poo not going into player’s hot rods when handcuffed
- Fix for characters stuck when switching between different control characters using noggin
- Increase the duplicate length limit for tribal messages from 200 to 300
- Spectators in admin mode can now see all local chats
- Fix for inconsistent selection of radial wheels
- Fix player names not showing proper team color
- c – this is all so you don’t have to type in “cheat” in full.
- page: [index] – This selects and executes a cheat from the PreloadedCheats list
- h: [index] – This selects and executes a cheat from your cheat history (last 50 cheats)
Source: Ark Survival Evolved